Relution 5 system requirements
With the major update version 5 of Relution the system requirements for the operation of the software are adapted. Please check the system requirements of your installation before updating the software.
Important: Please make a backup of the database and Relution installation before updating.
Relution 5 requires at least Java Runtime version 11.
Supported Java versions are:
- Java 11
- Java 12
- Java 13
- Java 14
- Java 15
We recommend AdoptOpenJDK 11 (LTS) for use with Relution.
Older database server versions are no longer supported with Relution 5.
Supported databases are:
- MySQL at least version 8.0
- MariaDB at least version 10.3
- MS SQL Server at least version 2016
- PostgreSQL at least version 11.0
- CockroackDB at least version 20.2
- Oracle Database is no longer supported. Please migrate to PostgreSQL
Reverse Proxy / REST API paths
With Relution 5 the URL paths have been unified. Please make sure that your reverse proxy configuration is up to date.
Nginx configuration for Relution 5:
To make Relution 5 start faster on new installation, we have removed old database schema migration scripts. Please make sure you have installed version 4.79.4 or newer before updating to Relution 5.
You can get more information here.
Please install the newest Relution client apps for Android and iOS after the update.
- Backup created
- Database server version checked
- MySQL min. 8.0
- MariaDB min. 10.3
- MS SQL Server min. 2016
- PostgreSQL min. 11.0
- Cockroack min. 20.2
- Oracle -> PostgreSQL migration
- Java Runtime updated
- At least version 11
- Reverse proxy configuration checked
- Relution update path
- Version 4.79.4 was installed
- Version 5 can be installed
- Relution apps update distributed